DESIGN A SNEEZESAFE® POSTER COMPETITION
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter the ‘Sneezesafe® Learning Poster’ promotion (Promotion) and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited 52 Alfred Street, Milsons Point NSW 2061 (Promoter).
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia, aged 3 – 12 years old (Entrant). Employees and the immediate family members of the Promoter and its associated agencies are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion commences 1st May 2017 and closes 5.00pm Friday 29th September 2017 (the Closing Date). This is stated as the Promotion Period.
- To enter, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
- Illustrate what they have learnt from the 2017 Sneezesafe® Program on the space provided on the back of the Sneezesafe® Program 2017 Parent Letter, or on a blank piece of paper. The illustration must comply with the artwork specifications as outlined in paragraph 8.
- Enter through one of the following methods:
- Visit the Sneezesafe® Program website at https://www.sneezesafe.com.au, click on the ‘Parents’ tab and then the link to the ‘Sneezesafe® Learning Poster’ competition. The parent/legal guardian or teacher of the Entrant must complete the relevant details and upload the original illustration; or
- Complete an entry form available from your participating school in the 2017 Sneezesafe® Program, together with the parent/ legal guardian or teacher’s consent and return it to the Promoter’s Agency, Australian Family:
- by post to 34 High Street, Glen Iris, VIC 3146;
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The entry must be received by the Promoter by the Closing Date. No responsibility accepted for lost/late/misdirected entries
- The parent/legal guardian or teacher of the Entrant must submit the entry on their behalf. By submitting an entry the parent/legal guardian or teacher of the Entrant agrees to these conditions on behalf of the Entrant, and to ensuring that the Entrant complies with these conditions. The Promoter may do what it deems necessary to satisfy itself that a parent/legal guardian or teacher has submitted the entry on an Entrant’s behalf. If the Entrant is awarded a prize and the Promoter decides, in its sole discretion, that a parent/legal guardian or teacher has not submitted the entry on the Entrant’s behalf, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
- Limit of one entry per person.
It is the parent/legal guardian or teacher’s responsibility to ensure the artwork complies with the specifications listed here. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any artwork that has been sent incorrectly.
- The artwork can be created in pencils, crayons, felt tip, watercolours, oil or acrylic-based paints.
- If using a blank piece of paper to design the poster, the artwork should be presented on a white, portrait sheet of A4 paper.
- Three dimensional entries will not be accepted –nothing may be glued, stapled or attached to the artwork in any way.
- There are 15 prizes on offer for this promotion. The age categories are as follows:
- 6 years and under;
- 7 and 8 years;
- 9 years and over.
- The best entry from each age category in each state, as outlined in paragraph 9, will win an iPad Mini 2, WiFi 32gb, valued up to $400RRP. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry is individually judged based on creative and literary merit. The judges’ decision is final.
- Judging will be conducted at Australian Family, 34 High Street, Glen Iris, VIC 3146 on 3rd October 2017.
- Winners will be notified by email or phone by Friday 13th October 2017.
- The total prize pool is valued up to $6,000 RRP. Prize value correct at date of publication and Promoter accepts no responsibility for variation in prize value. The prize not transferable and cannot be taken as cash. The prize must be claimed by 4th December 2017. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of the prize.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw, if for any reason, a winner does not claim the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- In the event of any unclaimed prizes, the Promoter may choose to judge entries again and select new winner/s. Judging for the unclaimed prize draw will take place at Australian Family on 3rd November 2017. Unclaimed prizes will be subject to any written directions given under applicable trade promotion laws and regulations. The new winner/s will be notified by email within 7 days of this date. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to it.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants’ details and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that in the Promoter’s opinion is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant (or the identity of a person who claims to be the Entrant), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the Entrant’s identity. The Promoter may in its sole discretion elect not to award a prize where it suspects that a person is not the original Entrant.
- By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the teacher, parent or legal guardian of the Entrant declares on behalf of the Entrant that the entry is the Entrant’s own original work and not copied in whole or in part from any other person, and that the entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the teacher, parent or guardian of the Entrant grants, on behalf of the Entrant, the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and representatives a licence to use their entry for any purpose, including future marketing campaigns. The teacher, parent or legal guardian of the Entrant waives, on behalf of the Entrant, any right to inspect or approve any use, edit or reproduction by or on behalf of the Promoter of all or any part of the Entrant’s entry.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion: (a) to disqualify any Entrant who the Promoter suspects has tampered with the entry process; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- The Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion.